All Flower Fields 20th Anniversary Cabaret Tickets Must be Purchased Online at least 6 hours before showtime.
No in-person sales will be permitted.
VIP Tickets: $65: includes full access to The Flower Fields, first two rows of seating and complimentary seat cushions
All Access Tickets: $50: includes full access to The Flower Fields and seating in the back rows
Performance Only Tickets: $30: No access to The Flower Fields and seating in the back rows
- Divine Divas (Sunday, Apr. 18, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Broadway Classics: Miscast! (Thursday, Apr. 22, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Broadway Classics: Miscast! (Friday, Apr. 23, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Broadway Classics: Miscast! (Saturday, Apr. 24, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Broadway Classics: Miscast! (Sunday, Apr. 25, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Broadway, She Wrote (Thursday, Apr. 29, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Broadway, She Wrote (Friday, Apr. 30, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Broadway, She Wrote (Sunday, May. 2, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Dancer Dancer Revolution (Thursday, May. 6, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Dancer Dancer Revolution (Friday, May. 7, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Dancer Dancer Revolution (Saturday, May. 8, 2021, 6:30 pm)
- Dancer Dancer Revolution (Sunday, May. 9, 2021, 6:30 pm)
FLOWER FIELDS INFO
Ticket prices include same-day admission to The Flower Fields (an $18-$20 value for Adults). NVA staff will be posted at the entrance to check NVA patrons in beginning at 5:00pm on show dates. If patrons arrive before 5:00pm, they must return to the entrance to check in with NVA staff between 5:00 and 6:30pm.
Due to current event restrictions, seating will be assigned based on the order of the reservation and ticket level, and will adhere to household social distancing policies.
Patrons will be able to purchase limited concessions from The Strawberry Shack at The Flower Fields until 6pm. Their menu includes the following (but is subject to change based on availability):
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries
- FRESH strawberry shake
- FRESH strawberry sundae
- FRESH Strawberry shortcake sundae
No outside food or drink is permitted, and no alcohol is permitted on the premises.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch
5704 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008
From San Diego:
Head North on Interstate 5 to Palomar Airport Road exit. Head East (right turn) on Palomar Airport Road. Go one block to Paseo Del Norte and turn left. Make an immediate right into our parking lot.
From the Inland Empire and East San Diego County:
Take Interstate 15 to Highway 78 West. Continue on 78 to Interstate 5 South. Take Interstate 5 South to Palomar Airport Road exit. Head East (left turn) on Palomar Airport Road to Paseo Del Norte and turn left. Make an immediate right into our parking lot.
From Los Angeles and Orange County:
Head South on Interstate 5 to Palomar Airport Road exit. Head east (left turn) on Palomar Airport Road to Paseo Del Norte and turn left. Make an immediate right into our parking lot.
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
All visitors to The Flower Fields must abide by the venue’s safety policies, including (but not limited to):
- All patrons must wear a face mask at all times (except at concession tables).
- This applies to all patrons, even those who have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Any patron who refuses to wear a mask will be asked to leave the premises without the option for a refund.
- If a patron is feeling ill, we ask that they do not attend.
- NVA will offer refunds or exchanges for patrons who are feeling unwell.
- Only California residents are permitted to purchase tickets or attend.
- Social distancing between households will be enforced at all times.
- To ensure your party will be seated together, we recommend any single parties purchase tickets as a group.
All tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance via the NVA website or by contacting the Box Office. No in-person ticket sales will be allowed.
All ticket orders are subject to a flat $3 booking fee, whether booking online, in person, or over the phone.
A $3 per-ticket fee is applied to online orders. If you purchase over the phone or in person, this per-ticket fee is waived.
New Village Arts cannot hold tickets or seats without payment.
New Village Arts does not utilize physical tickets. All tickets are held in our online system to save on paper waste.
YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
Your online account stores all of your order history and account information, and is digitally secure.
If you are unable to log in to your account because you have lost your password (you will be prompted to log in during the ticket-buying process), NVA staff can send you a link to reset your password. Contact the Box Office if needed: 760.433.3245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES
Please turn off all electronic devices including phones, watches, computers and tablets before the performance. The use of Cameras and Recording Devices is strictly prohibited during performances.
We always do our best to seat our patrons even when they are late. We know that parking and traffic can sometimes get in the way of punctuality. Due to updated live event guidelines, latecomers to The Flower Fields will only be seated if it is safe to do so. If we are unable to seat you, you may be able to exchange your tickets for another performance, based on availability.
New Village Arts attempts to make live theatre accessible to all members of our community. Please contact the Box Office at least 48 hours in advance if you require listening assistance, sensory materials (earmuffs/headphones, fidget spinners, etc), or other accessibility accommodations: email@example.com
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We understand that with the global pandemic, things can change rapidly. NVA will offer exchanges or refunds upon request, when applicable:
- Show cancellation due to performer illness, COVID-related policy changes, or weather.
- Patron illness or exposure to COVID-19.
Refunds and exchanges will be made at the discretion of New Village Arts administration. For questions, contact Mary Jo Canaletti, Patron Services Manager.