The New Village Arts Education and Outreach programs observe the practices, values and goals of ensemble based theatre and are committed to growing and maintaining a healthy community of culturally educated, enriched and equipped artists.
New Village Arts offers a range of educational programming for all members of our community.
NVA’s Education Programs include:
Theatre classes, camps, and workshops for students aged 4 – 14
- Camps and Classes for Young Performers
- Playwrights Project
- Screenwriting Classes
Inclusive arts training for students of all ages, with an emphasis on serving students with neurodiversity
- Monday Night Live!
- Mainstage Players
- Mindful Theatre – for adults living with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Summer Theatre Productions
- Workshop Series
ARTS IN OUR COMMUNITY
Professional arts training and collaboration within our local communities and schools.
- Verbitas: A Devised Theatre Experience
- Artists in Schools: Professional training from Education Artists
- Online Academy: Training for teens and adults in a variety of artistic fields
- Education Partnerships with local organizations and educational institutions.
- Visiting programs in local retirement communities