The New Village Arts Education and Outreach programs observe the practices, values and goals of ensemble based theatre and are committed to growing and maintaining a healthy community of culturally educated, enriched and equipped artists.
New Village Arts offers a range of educational programming for all members of our community.
NVA’s Education Programs include:
Inclusive arts training for students of all ages, with an emphasis on serving students with neurodiversity
- Monday Night Live!
- The Stagedoor Academy
- Mindful Theatre – for adults living with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Summer Theatre Productions
- Workshop Series
ARTS IN OUR COMMUNITY
Professional arts training and collaboration within our local communities and schools.
- Artists in Schools: Professional training from Education Artists
- Online Academy: Training for teens and adults in a variety of artistic fields
- Education Partnerships with local organizations and educational institutions.
- Visiting programs in local retirement communities
Contact Joy Jones, Associate Artistic Director, in charge of Education to learn more about our education programs
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPRING 2022 KIDS ACTS PARTICIPANTS